Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Further thoughts on Tuesday

So more about my day; I took my bag lady cart, an insulated tote, a couple of cold packs, a bottle of water.  First ride was uneventful.  Looked around the store, not impressed, bought a box of decaf tea.  Second bus was OK, I rode it to the turn around and that's when we got shot.  Last bus (I decided to go straight home after that, not because I was scared but just tired of stupid BS drama) was OK it was a driver I had a few times on the weekend.  I got home fine.  I felt a little silly this great big cart and 2 bags for a box of tea.  

But I got home OK, called my aunt and eventually my parents.  But I have been thinking.  

If you have been reading for a while you know extreme events tend to provoke a Bible Handout, someone got murdered, I went where he died and handed out Bibles.  Sandy Hook, went out and handed out Bibles the next day.  You get the idea. 

Now I am thinking that area needs another Handout.  It's been a few years but I have been keeping an eye on "my" corner.  Well, "our" because Ron came with most times.  Although I hear the fried chicken place isn't good anymore.  

We will see. I won't be eating any chicken, though.   

No comments: