Saturday, May 21, 2022

Another short one

 I got the card!  Thank you very much!  It's going to make my next couple days off a lot more fun.  For instance, some Timmy Chan's takeout.  

I didn't sleep great and had a hard time getting up.  Those late night/early morning Friday/Saturday duos are a killer.  I checked my schedule, in a couple weeks I work a full day Saturday and Sunday.  That will be more money but a lot more wear and tear on me.  I may pay for a ride home those days.  

I got to work and there was a problem.  No one could fix it.  So I had to live with that.  Frustrating.  The girl who was supposed to replace me called in sick.  They didn't ask me to work late so I didn't offer.  Other employees were talking about how she had to leave early the last night she worked so I wonder how long she can do this job.  She has a bad back that is helped by injections so maybe she just needs another round.  

I did notice the guy from Claims (writes things off for the company) pushing a cart full of peanut butter so we got all the poison 😂 peanut butter off the shelves. 

I have to go to bed now if I'm going to get any sleep... that's it for now.  

No comments: