Saturday, May 14, 2022

Saturday

I wore my white jeans to work today with a white and blue striped blouse, and my vest of course.  I took a photo for my family.  


The thing on my chest is my cell phone holder.  The finger lets you know it is an authentic Heather photo, I always catch my finger.  

Work was pretty uneventful except for some distraught parents asking about formula.  We have the basic stuff but no one wanted to hear that, they wanted the special unicorn milk formulas.  Sorry, we don't have that, but your baby won't starve on the stuff with the blue cap.  

I imagine a lot of babies are going to get weaned early this year.  I have to wonder how much of our supply goes to employee's babies.  I mean a mother is not going to walk past a display of formula and say "No that's for customers not employees".  Admittedly she can only get 5 units but she's going to get them.  And the government pays for most of the formula I would imagine.  Just a thought.  I am not buying any formula of course.  I am lucky to afford cat food.  

I had an uneventful ride home which was good.  I am about to eat some lentils with chorizo for dinner and take my medication, then go to bed.  

I need to figure out what I'm doing tomorrow at work.  I need some more candy so I'll get that before work.  Then I can just leave after work without shopping.  Walmart used to be my fun place.  Not really so much these days.  I like shopping at Walmarts in general but when I'm at work I just want to go home when I'm done.  

Work itself was OK.  As I said my ride home was OK.  I got a little nap when I came home.  If I am smart tomorrow I will remember to make some iced tea before I go to work so I will have it when I get home, but I have been forgetting that.  

The power grid asked people to keep usage down so I am doing that, my thermostat is set at 85 so they sure can't complain about me.  I am very comfortable though.  I always liked it warmer, Ron and I were great at the end with the thermostat WAY up there.  

Anyway I want to do my devotionals and Bible study (morning and evening, time for evening) before I go to bed.  That's it for now.  

No comments: