Monday, May 9, 2022

Very early Monday

The protein shake did not agree I was up a fair amount of the night.  Not fun.  Still 209 this morning though.  At least it is steady.  I don't need groceries so I may just go to Kroger and see what they have for decaf tea.  

The cats are good.  I woke up around 5 am and Cleo was begging so I fed them.  Then I went back to bed until 7.

Saw a thing online.  Biden is apparently offering "free" internet to "millions".  I will pay for my internet thank you very much.  Food stamps I would take that but internet I don't "need" it for work so I would not feel good taking it for free.  Besides there is nothing free.  And I also really like my ISP.  

So obviously he wants people to like him.  Most politicians do.  So why is he not legalizing weed?  That would get a lot of appreciation and probably get him another 4 years in the white house.  It would be great for the economy.  I don't see why he won't do that.  

I mean, if you're trying to buy votes that's the way to do it.  And I have brain damage.  

No comments: