Monday, May 9, 2022

Monday noon

 I got my shower and God Time, got a spam call right before my call was due from Doc.  Appointment was 10 AM.  10:20 I called the office and asked if I had missed the call, he got hung up on the previous patient.  Then my call waiting goes it is him.  

We talked.  I think he feels bad for me the hits keep coming but like the old song goes "I'm still standin"   Ew.  Elton John did that.  Ron was so angry when he came out he trashed all the Elton CD's.   And Ron used to love "Tiny Dancer".  

Anyway he did my refills so yay me.  I ate a poptart and decided to take a nap.  Nap went pretty well until the migraine struck.  I had a really odd dream about my devout Muslim coworker's husband going to fight for Israel, which was under attack.  She was telling him goodbye and kissing him right before he went to the front.  Makes me think I need to pray for Israel.  And the couple, I guess.  But they are devout Muslims, head scarf for her, fasting, prayer time (that's when she takes her breaks).  But God can work on any heart.  And it does say a lot about Walmart that an evangelical Christian and a devout Muslim can work together.  She is a real bargain hunter 😂 If you ever wonder where all the "good" clearance deals go a lot of the employees get them.  

I was sad to see them discontinue the Gloria Vanderbilt jeans as I like those, but I guess they weren't selling.  They had them at $3 for a while.  

I have plenty of jeans in my current size and some a size down.  

Doc was happy to hear I have lost about 50 pounds in a year and keeping it off.  He just said to watch my calories which is always good advice.  A while back, before I met him, he had gotten very large and lost so much weight they couldn't tailor his pants anymore and he had go go shopping.  He said he just watched his calories.  

I am not super hungry due to the migraine but it did go away when I ate some crackers.  So maybe just low blood sugar.  I sure can't do that protein shake again that was a horrible night.  

Dinner?  I have NO idea.  

I do plan to make some tea, though.  

No comments: