Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Later Tuesday morning

Well the free ride is at an end.  Doc's office billed me for the visit.  They deserve to be paid but it was nice getting free visits the last couple years.  BUT he has rent, internet, payroll, etc. (I don't think he actually takes home a lot of money himself) so I am fine helping out with that.  And I need the drugs.  

Water bill and electric also came out so my balance is a lot lower.  BUT I get paid tomorrow.  And my water bill was only $30 including garbage.  Electric was only $40 but always a little shock to log onto bank and see a lower balance, then see the debits, oh, yeah.  So glad I put Doc in the budget along with the other stuff.  

Called my aunt but she couldn't talk long, busy, but likes living in a small town.  I'm happy for her.  Still haven't figured out what I want to do today and how.  I mean, I'll have to ride the bus but the rest of it?  Who knows?  

That's it for now.   

No comments: