Sunday, May 29, 2022

Sunday night

 Work was uneventful.  I don't have the tools I need to do my job well...have discussed it with supervisors but nothing.  So I do what I can.  

Came home.  Homeless guy at the bus stop actually walking around in the street with traffic whizzing by.  I think he was hoping to get hit so he could sue.  The cars just kept going.  Then he stood behind me with his begging sign but I was wearing my uniform so clearly not affiliated.  I got up at 3 AM and rode the bus 2 hours each way so I could make $48 (four hour shift).  And I didn't get much sleep, either.  

Ride home uneventful.  I am handing out New Testaments to the drivers and they are pretty popular.  I am trying to get all my regular drivers as they go away next week.  I will be taking a cab both ways next week so I won't see them again.  So I will have all new drivers in a week.  Should be interesting.  

Dad had a COVID exposure I told Mom to give him extra Vitamin D.  Dad sounds fine though, and has good insurance if he does get sick.  He is slightly overweight but nowhere near obese.  

The cats are good.  I got a nap when I got home and #6 just had to blast his radio again at the end of it.  Sometimes it is very hard to like him.  I have to go to bed so that's all.  

Should have another post in the morning if the computer works.  

No comments: