Monday, May 30, 2022

Some more thoughts

 I heard an sermon yesterday where the pastor was talking about how body and soul are mixed and often fatigue (!) can cause spiritual problems.  

I have been doing pretty well on the anxiety of late.  But this morning we had a power outage.  Got it back pretty quick but I have been freaking out wondering if the traffic light is out.  Nothing I can do about it, of course.  I will just have to see; either God has His hand on it or not.  

If not I will figure something out with His help.  Worst case I may need to take a ride to work (the street is that bad to cross).  But I know the fatigue is driving all the anxiety.  I thought I was doing pretty well until that.  

But I will figure it out one way or another, with God's help.  Biscuit helped, too.  He got up on me after I had gotten dressed and shed white cat hair all over my shirt.  I had to go after it with a lint roller.  I am presentable now.  

And I had already fed him so that wasn't it.  He is just stubborn like that sometimes.  I was petting him remembering I could fit him on my shoulder the day I met him, he climbed me like a tree and sat on my shoulder as I waited on the bus.  He is just as cute now.  I am really pleased he has done so well I was pretty worried when he got his diagnosis.  But he's done well.  And I never, ever, give him fish which I am convinced will block an FLUTD cat quicker than anything.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: