Saturday, May 7, 2022

Saturday night

 Well I beat the headache back with a donut.  It was very busy at work today so it went fast.  Tomorrow is going to be epic.  I had no idea Mother's Day was such a big retail holiday, I normally do an internet gift and a phone call.  

Icky homeless guy at the bus stop to go home, couldn't sit on the bench as he was lying under it, scratching his crotch.  Stench was horrific I told Jesus only He could love this man.  I stood at the pole in the heat rather than in proximity.  I was glad I was wearing my Walmart vest too.  I can see why some other bus riders wear their work uniform to ride.  "I'm a worker bee" that sort of thing. 

I got home OK one driver entertained me with stories of bad passengers he has had it was funny.  He is a good storyteller but lives with his mother and is probably 20 years younger than me so nothing happening on that front.  Caught the last bus OK and happy to see it.  Got off, walked home.  Felt like over 100 but comfortable in my performance t shirt.  

I still don't have an appetite but I heated up some chicken which I will have with my medication.  Cycle is going OK.  One of my coworkers applied for the weekend off and was denied.  She went over the supervisors head and told a sob story to middle manager, who did approve it, so we were very short today and I imagine things are pretty heated right about now.  But I was there early and worked my shift.  Boss will remember that.  

My Dad is talking about coming to visit, so is my aunt.  So we will see who gets here first.  Funny if they came at the same time.  Oh, yeah, I need to look up hotels for them.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: