Saturday, May 21, 2022

I will keep this short.

 I broke a nail at work.  I have to say here I do nothing with my nails, no polish, nothing, I bite them off every now and then but that's it.  So it's a little itchy where I had to bite it off.  Another day or two it should be fine.  

Rides have been fine which is good.  I also got some more candy last night so that will keep me going another week or so.  I am really looking forward to my 3 days off and planning to be stingy with my money at least now so I have something to spend on my time off.  

It may rain tomorrow morning which is going to affect if I pay for a ride to work.  I would really rather NOT but we will see.  

Cats are good.  House is hot because I am being stingy with the thermostat.  

I have been having my lentils with meat and cheese for dinner the last couple nights and it has been pretty good, and filling.  So I will be making another pot of lentils on my days off so I have something to eat next week.  

Boss had a talk with us the way they do the schedule is changing, I looked at the new one today and have me working 9 hours each Saturday and Sunday in a few weeks, so that's more money.  I will have to figure out transportation I am pretty sure I can take the bus the Sunday morning but will probably pay for a ride home those nights.  So I am happy they are giving me more hours.  And I got 3 days off because they don't want me getting over 30 hours because then I get benefits.  Not sure if the long days are permanent or just that weekend.  

I need to take my shower.  Done, all ready to go.  I did up my candy too.  

I had worn my black jeans a few days and they were covered in cat hair.  So I had to give them the treatment with the lint roller.  A price I'm happy to pay.  I also lint roll my clothes before I wash them I don't want to wreck the washer.  

I got special attention from both Biscuit and Spotty (not at the same time) so that was fun.  They are good boys.  They like to approach me when I am doing something else, if I had a work from home job I would have to hole up in Ron's room and shut the door.  

I have had an issue off and on with my job.  Nothing I can control but I will be leaving it up to God today.  That's all I can do.  I just hate work dramas.  That's it for now.  


No comments: