Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Wednesday morning

 I fell asleep OK.  I woke up once but went back to sleep.  I woke up exhausted, however, and didn't feel a "Yes" on the Bible handout (not overly depressed just very tired).  So my policy of late is to say no if I am not getting a "yes".  Hopefully that makes sense.  I will be going, just not today.  Next week doesn't look good either as I have 3 days off all supposed to rain.  We can use the rain but Bible handouts don't work in the rain, the Bibles get wet and no one wants to lower a window.  So we will see, but I will get out there.  

One of my cats just went in the cabinet, I'm glad they still enjoy it.  

So I got up, somewhat depressed.  I did talk to my aunt who is doing well and very happy in her new place. 

I finished washing the clothes now I just need to dry them, which I'll do later when it is not 100 degrees out.  Puts a burden on the electrical grid and heats up my house, no thanks.  Winter time I run that dryer any time.  

I made some breakfast for tomorrow as well so we will see.  I did not spend my whole fun money budget I had $43 the other day and I still have $20.  Feeling pretty happy about that.  Now I am into my next week's budget which is a plush $50.  And I can eat pretty cheap.  

I need to decide if I want to make lentils today.  I will have to do dishes first.  

I am planning to do some house cleaning first and then maybe some cooking.  I only work 4 days this week.  I will figure it out.  

Planning to take a nap.  

No comments: