Monday, May 16, 2022

Monday

 I can't sleep.  Well I fell asleep for a little bit but woke up again.  I had some lemonade but no joy.  It appears I also missed the eclipse which is a shame I like them.  Biscuit was sleeping with me but has given up and gotten on the couch next to me.  He's pretty cute, I think I'll keep him.  I have really been blessed with some awesome cats in my day.  

I talked to my Dad tonight, he saw the latest Dr Strange movie and did not like it.  He said he would have rather seen Firestarter.  

I got back to sleep for a little bit but had to get up.  Uneventful ride to work but did startle a rabbit at the vacant lot.  I sure earned my $48 today that's for sure.  Glad to escape.  The job is not bad but retail!  Need I say more!  

I bought some link sausage before work and put it in my lunch bag with an icepack I brought.  After work I was able to walk out.  I missed my bus by about 2 minutes so I went to the Taco Bell with my gift card, got a Chicken Quesadilla and a 5 layer burrito.  I ate the burrito when I got home, the quesadilla is in the fridge.  

Ride home wasn't bad but was long.  I was delighted when I turned the corner on my street and saw my yard had been mowed.  It looks fantastic.  That is a huge load off.  

I am exhausted and going to bed early.  

No comments: