Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Unexpected

Well that was an interesting Day Out.  There's a grocery store south of me, I went there because they have a lot of tea.  And they did, $5 boxes (too rich) caffeine laden tea.  I wasn't interested in that, what about the decaf?  Well, they had a lot of chamomile and some "rose mint" which sounded revolting.  I ended up buying a generic box of 100 decaf black tea bags for $2.  

I caught the bus and rode up to the transit center, plan was to loop around and go to another grocery store.  But I heard a loud BANG and the bus driver pulled over, someone at the stop tried to get on and the driver said "We're not going anywhere".  And I looked and the door was shattered with a hole in it.  


That's what it looks like, the driver told me, when some young punk (his words) shoots out your window.  Needless to say we had to wait on the next bus.  

That's it for now.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Praise God no one was hurt. Crazy times we are living in. But no surprise to God, as He predicted the end times would be perilous.

Heather Knits said...

I just hope if I am ever assaulted/shot injuries are either minor or fatal, I don't want to be "half killed" as Ron put it.

Personally if I got to choose a shot to the head right after I finished a Bible handout, then organ donation. I don't fear death. I just fear "half dead". I do worry about the unsaved though as it's a quick trip to hell for them when they die.