Thursday, May 19, 2022

Thursday morning

 I woke up once last night but slept OK and even woke up a little before the alarm.  I hung out in bed with the cats for a while.  Got up, got ready.  

There are things I would like to discuss about my job but it would let on what it is I do, and I don't want people figuring that out and/or figuring out my store location. 

I did my God Time, took my shower... now I just need to get dressed and do up the candy, put my lunch in my bag.  I still have about an hour, though.  

Less than that, now.  I have everything ready to go but haven't gotten ahold of Jack to confirm for tonight.  I will of course feel better when I do that.  Did get ahold of him so I'm good.  Of course something could always happen but I'm ready.  

It is very hot in my clothes even in the house so I'm thinking it's going to suck outside.  So I brought an extra t shirt I can wear if this one gets sweaty.  I want to have a fresh and clean appearance not always easy in the dead of summer.  

I even made up a bottle of improvised electrolyte solution to take with me.  Hopefully that helps.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: