Friday, August 2, 2019

This will be a quick one. 

Slept OK, woke up with a headache.  Got up, feeding time.  Spot has figured it out, Mama is a little slower but a much bigger appetite.  She is after all eating for 6 or something now.  Ron did ask me when we are "having the abortion" and I reminded him Tuesday.  I don't feel bad about that. 

Anyway, they ate.  Ron asked for some Kratom so I took it to him.  He said he wished he could make friends with Cleo. 

"Give me your pillow case" I told him. 

????

"She sleeps under the chair on the porch, I will put it out there for her so she gets used to you."  He couldn't get it off quick enough. 

And I did, take it out there and put it under the chair.  She was very skittish when I fed her today so I finally just left the bowl out there for her to eat after I left.  She saw me bring it, I think it is enough right now.  I will sit out there later with her. 

I use cheap pillow cases so no big deal if something happens to it.  But my hope is that Cleo will get used to Ron's scent and realize he is safe, too.  Ron has a huge heart for abandoned cats so I would like to see them friends. 

That of course would bring his "girls" up to 4.  Biscuit is very friendly with Spotty so I think they will become good buddies soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that God has given you such a heart for kitties (I like cats, love dogs) but my heart breaks for all animals who don't have someone to love and care for them. Keep working with Cleo and I pray you are able to get her inside before the neighbor kids scare her too much more.