Sunday, August 18, 2019

Sunday morning

Ron woke me up, twice, in the middle of the night yelling about his cable.  He had gotten confused and turned off "voice guidance".  He does not have a screen, so nothing I could do about it.  I told him it was 3 in the morning, I needed to sleep, and IT COULD WAIT. 

Then about 7 he woke me up because he was hurting and wanted kratom.  He had some, he just forgot about it.  I'm going to let you make your own conclusion on what I've written so far. 

Moving on.  I told him I did not mind waking up if he was in pain, and meant it.  I gave him some and he took it.  It was half an hour 'till my alarm so I just stayed awake.  He asked me to cut some Tramadol in half so he wouldn't have to take a "big" one and get foggy, if he had some pain but not horrible.  I did that, asked him if he had taken some, he said yes, two. 

Good, he will "test" on his test tomorrow.  They let it slip Ron is up for his test tomorrow.  They do know about the kratom.  Good, and he made our rides for tomorrow. 

I need to start nagging Ron to take something whether he thinks he needs it or not, he skips doses and ends up in excruciating pain.  Then he gets very drunk and I have to deal with that, aside from taking way more pain pills (both herbal and prescription) than he would of had he just prevented the pain. 

I did some housework and computer things.  I was pretty depressed so I took 2, green, kratom.  They help.  They do not make me jittery like caffeine but they make things suck less. 

I did some laundry, changed the bed, and did my workout.  I had a very good workout and went up in my strength.  I came in and took a shower, washing my workout clothes with Ron's dirty clothes all in one load. 

The cats are good.  I got ready for my Walmart delivery. 

He was right on time, he had a tiny car but managed to shove it all in there.  We got it all in the garage and he left.  I shut the door.  He came back because we both forgot I needed to sign.  I signed.  I let the cats play in the garage while I brought everything in the house, Mama and Spot are still out there. 

Ron pulled me away on something else that was not important - I finally had to tell him it would have to wait, I had perishables in the hot garage.  I got to it. 

He has said, consistently, no AA batteries every time I go to buy batteries.  Until now when he suddenly needs nothing but.  So no batteries for his alarm clock right now. 

I did more housework and some organizing.  Happy about that.  I found all my pillowcases had been hiding on top of the dryer under some towels, got them put away. 

Now I'm going to take a nap. 

No comments: