Saturday, August 24, 2019

The photo shoot

I look at the heart.  That is why I married a man who is not conventionally attractive. 

The mother next door at #6 is very physically attractive.  She has a good figure for a woman who had 6 kids.  I know a lot of my drivers had a lech for her back in the day when she would stand outside gossiping with her friends, as she sent the kids off to school.  Some of the drivers liked her QUITE a bit and would arrive significantly early so they could gape at her.  My personal experience she has a good heart. 

I don't know what happened with the kids, they are very ugly-spirited and that is all I see in them, ugly, hateful, psychopathic little hearts that want to harm Cleo and other cats, trash our property, trespass, disrespectful.  I really don't look at their faces, I have always looked at their actions and been unimpressed at best.  Disgusted and outraged at worst.  That's how I see the kids. 

Yes, I am going somewhere.  Tonight, as I said I'd do, I went out with a can of food for Cleo.  Poultry Platter.  Yum, yum.  It sure stank.  She came over doing her little peeps at me with her tail in the air, big eyes. 

I sat down in my chair, like I said I would do, so I could guard her as she ate.  The gray cat came by, saw me, and hovered at a distance waiting for me to leave.  It is a tom.  If I catch him, and the feral people are OK with it, I will send him to be fixed.  My attitude if you have a DSH (alley cat) unaltered cat roaming I am free to fix it. 

Cleo crept up next to me, nibbling, but would spook periodically, run and hide, then come back.  I went and checked he mail, came back, and read a Land's End catalog to her with commentary.  "What an ugly print... $70 for a pair of jeans?!"  etc. 

And someone pulled up in the minivan next door.  It is a top of the line third row seating minivan purchased a year or so back.  But they qualify for welfare.  [rolleyes]  Anyway, they have an extra SUV in the driveway so the other car had to park sideways across the end.  I saw that this morning with his work truck, he left for work about when we did. 

Cleo slowed, but didn't stop, when 2 adults got out of the van and went in the house, but she hid when she heard kids coming out.  They had suitcases.  They were chattering in a pidgin of English and spanish.  There were two little girls about the same age (one must be a guest).  One mentioned "going to the photo shoot" a couple of times. 

So apparently one of the kids is a model?  Like I said, I don't look at faces so maybe they are good-looking enough to be models.  Over the course of the next 5 minutes (Cleo hiding at the sound of their voices), the rest of the kids came out and got in the vehicle, very slow leaving but eventually they got loaded up and left.  And Cleo came out.  She ate a little more and took off. 

The gray cat would have come up to me (no room in my house!) but I shooed him away and took the leftover food in the house.  Cleo stayed gone, I figured she was done. 

But "models".  That is the last thing I would call them. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...


The way you write about these children is extremely judgemental. As far as I can tell, you have never actually seen them chase or hurt Cleo. You hear something and make assumptions (And make online accusations that the children are psychopathic, among other terrible labels). You heard a child talk about going to a photo shoot and assumed "model". Could have been a photo shoot for a club or activity, or for a school yearbook, or just a fun party. Or one of the kids is a model. So what?

My suggestions:
Take your concerns up with their parents, or the police, or child services.
Put up cameras.
Get your cat indoors.
Consider the possibility that one of the children, or their parents, will someday find your blog. If that happens, they will certainly judge your heart based on the horrible things you have written about them.

Heather Knits said...

Check your reading comprehension. I have written repeatedly about them chasing, attacking my cats. Throwing heavy objects at the cats while the cats are locked in a cage. Cornering them (when I had them loose) and screaming at them while throwing heavy objects, etc. So proven animal abusers, lately it has been taking rocks out of my flower bed (sorry I ever did that), chasing Cleo, and throwing the rocks at her while screaming and not to mention TRESPASSING on my property. Breaking holes in my fence just a few days ago - and I HEARD them do it. That is not "judging" that is FACTS.

Every time we have gone to the father, the only English speaking adult, with an issue: (very loud late night party, blocking our driveway) he has consistently told us to f*ck off, he is going to do things HIS way and NOTHING we say or do can affect that. We have had to call the police and I finally told him next time he blocked my driveway (not necessary, plenty of street parking, just lazy and wanted it "close to home" with too many vehicles in his driveway) I would call a tow truck and him or his friend could pay hundreds of dollars to get the vehicle "out of jail" because I called and I have a complete right to do so. It was a safety issue: ambulance, wheelchair van, etc. But the threat of a tow truck finally made him stop. THAT stopped his ass. We kept calling the police during the late night drinking parties and they stopped having those except Christmas eve. And let me tell you, as a neighbor it is a terrible way to start the holiday with one of their parties.

I am working on getting the cat indoors, it is a slow process because she is being tormented ongoing. I do one nice thing, they do 4 shit things.

I don't care if #6 reads my blog. I doubt their English is that good anyway. I have only ever given an ACCURATE account of what they have done, ongoing. They are not good ambassadors for their race, that is about the worst I have said about them.

Anonymous said...

So you stood there in your yard, visibly watching the children hurl large objects at Cleo and did nothing to stop it?

Heather Knits said...

I will tell the story again. I was in the garage, working out, without a bra. I heard the kids trespassing in my yard and heard them shout GET IT GET IT. When I went out later there were rocks all over the yard that had clearly been thrown. Not enough to call the police but enough evidence in my eyes.

In the past, I have witnessed them chasing my cat. I have heard them corner the cat during one of their parties yelling "Get it!" again and throwing things. I got dressed and went out and they stopped, the cat ran back in the house. I have heard them yelling "GET IT!' again on other recent occasions and found thrown items by my cat cage - the "children" get on the trampoline to give them elevation, throw items down at the cats in the cat cage. I have a sack full of junk they threw, clearly not items I would have on my property. Pouches of Capri Sun, etc, stuff only "innocent children" would have.

"GET IT" seems to be their favorite game of late, replacing soccer.

I would never stand there and let them abuse any animal, even if it wasn't mine. The kids aren't STUPID, they wait until we are gone or inside (since we don't have a car it is impossible to tell if we're home)to play their little game of "get it".

When I was a small child (age 6 or so) I chased pigeons at a city movie theater complex, and my Dad scolded me. And he is not an animal person. These kids, save one, are all well over 7 years old and should know better.

Anonymous said...

Heather some people will defend children no matter how many evil things they do. The good thing is the little shits will be back in school this week? So less time in the day for them to torment kittens or full grown cats. People suck and that dad is a pathetic loser. More than likely he is abusive to the wife and the kids.

Heather Knits said...

They have been back in school for about a week, I think. I think it is idle time that gets them into trouble, they would go out to the car (mom has remote door opener), mom would take her time coming out, they would see Cleo and go after her, then run back when their mother came out. I am sure if I could speak fluent spanish the mother would be utterly horrified and outraged at her children. The one time the mother had Baby Girl on top of her minivan she stopped me from moving her and said "Is OK, is cute" so obviously likes small kittens.

I don't know where the kids went wrong but they are nothing like their mother.