Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Some encouraging news

I decided to order pizza, my go-to when I am depressed.  Just chemicals in my brain. 

So I ordered pizza.  It came, I went out on the porch.  I apologized for taking a minute to get to the door, "My kitten had me held up". 

"You've got another one" he replied "Out here, looks like a real nice one".  He saw Cleo and she didn't run away until he got very close.  "Like last time". 

He was my delivery guy last time and we apparently had a whole talk about my clan.  I thought it was really interesting, he was very nice. 

Good to know Cleo is not a racist, he was a very tall black man with dreadlocks. 

Glad to see her blossoming.  Spot is doing fantastic inside the house, he shows me his belly, plays, begs for food, doesn't bother his mother much, and interacts with Ron. 

All they needed was a little love. 

No comments: