Wednesday, August 28, 2019

AGAIN!

AGAIN!

No, not another cat.

This is ongoing.  Ron has asked me not to speak to him.  Since he is Victim #1 in this I respect that.

But I have to figure he is either a sadist revisiting his crimes or just criminally stupid.  Either way, he shouldn't be driving.

Copied from my Facebook:
Ron got scrambled in the accident. Bad back, half paralyzed, head injury, only one arm works, can't walk, severe chronic pain, etc.
So you can imagine how I felt when I saw the man who ran over him coming into work, walking strongly and swinging both working arms. Stops in front of us (I would have kept going) and yells "Hey Ron! How you doing? GOOD, HUH?"
First response to that (internal) was quite profane. But the fruit of the Spirit is self control so all I did was grunt and push Ron around the guy.
THE MAN WILL NOT LEAVE US ALONE! And yes, I HOPE he "feels bad"! He SHOULD!

So many people, especially at work (this is not from FB) get all warm and huggy over the guy, "He didn't MEAN to do it!"  That does not get Ron out of the wheelchair.  That does not alleviate my caregiver burden.  

He doesn't clean up the messes.  I do.  He doesn't give the injections, the kratom, any of that.  No, he is perfectly healthy and walking around like he's 20.  He doesn't deal with the blackouts or worry about Ron falling again.  

Nope, he's walking around convinced the man he put in the wheelchair is "Doing GOOD".  

[rolleyes]  It is a good thing I take my medication. 

Edit: I have decided to talk to the union.  I will lay out my case and politely request someone tell him to leave us alone.  It is a very reasonable request.  I am very friendly with one lady in the union and I will wait to talk to her.  She will be very sympathetic and understanding.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you just fu-king say something to the clueless ass then? Seriously what is the point in stifling your thoughts on this if the man is going to continually bait and antagonize you and ron? Tell him the truth next time he comes over and I can bet you dollars to doughnuts the man will never look at either of you or speak to you again. I don't understand not letting people get a dose of reality on what their careless actions caused. And then lying about it and colluding with the post office to keep ron from being able to sue for the negligence. Just beyond the pale. People really don't care and I would also tell him I hope you end up in a wheelchair in excruciating pain like ron one day so you will know how stupid you are for asking such a dumb question.

Heather Knits said...

Remember when he and his wife were sitting in a car making out? It was pretty explicit. Shoving his sex life in my face when it is safe to say mine has changed. And I couldn't leave because it was the bus stop. He knew I was there, he looked over at me a couple times.

I figure he is either a sadist or an idiot, I haven't figured which but I am leaning toward sadist.

Ron has probably guessed if I say ANYTHING to him I will say ALL of it and there are cameras everywhere. I would end up being the bad guy and we'd get thrown out of the building even though we are the victims.

Not worth it. But it absolutely, tremendously, pisses me off. Thank you for not doing some whiny apologitical "I'm sure he FEELS bad" crap.

Anonymous said...

Seems like caring for Ron is making you angry and bitter. Can't you look into getting some help and get out of the house on a regular basis? Everyone needs me time.

Heather Knits said...

Being stalked by a guy who basically raped us makes me frustrated, not bitter. I just want to pretend he is not there. He injects himself into our lives.

Ron does not really need full time care. What he needs are help dressing, occasional help in the bathroom (no more details on that), help with laundry, shopping, reading directions on TV dinners to him, housecleaning, cat care, getting in and out of the house, checking the mail and reading it to him, help at work and going to the doctor.

That is not full time, even though it might look it. I do plan to leave him alone overnight in a few weeks and I am confident he will be OK if he is temperate in his drinking.