Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Dinner

It took me a while to figure out dinner.  I went to one of those websites that will deliver restaurant food. 

They had a lot more choices than they used to, I found something I haven't had in years, but the last time I ate their food it was really good.

Ron said he didn't want anything but I did get him a red beans and rice.  He generally likes that, but has been consistently disappointed with various interpretations of "dirty rice".  Most places use hamburger instead of chicken innards. 

It's been a long day, I wanted to celebrate Cleo getting fixed.  I have about 45 minutes on the food.  I won't post until I get it and eat it. 

Ron liked the beans, it had big chunks of sausage.  I had never tried cheese grits before, they were pretty good.  Fish.  Doesn't always agree with my medication but not bad.  Ron said he would pay me back for dinner. 

Now who wants some pictures? 

I haven't swept the floor yet but I do every night.  But Mama and Spotty were so cute I took the picture anyway.  I am glad to see Mama is using her house.  Unfortunately with the low edges on the litter box everyone likes to kick it all over the floor. 

Yesterday, Spotty sitting on top of Cleo, in the trap. 

Not a new photo of Biscuit but what a delicious fat white tummy, and he loves to have it petted.  This must have been after his stone because I can see his belly was shaved. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It’s too bad you can’t move all the crap out from in front of those nice windows and put the cat condos there- the cats would love to look out the window while sitting on top. that would provide a lot of stimulation and happiness for them.

Anonymous said...

Heather you have a pill bottle on the floor next to the litter box and it looks like the area needs to be mopped. This is really bad. Please devote one of your days off to just clean something. I can't take it. On the positive side the cats look cute and happy.

Heather Knits said...

It's empty, and it just needed a sweep. Spotty likes playing with pill bottles, ant baits, bottle caps, etc. If I had his imagination. I will put up a poll and see if people would rather have "good cat picture but messy house" or "no picture at all".

Heather Knits said...

It is just a couple of feet of side yard and then a row of very tall bushes. Not much to see. Most popular is front window which they access, and computer room window (side/backyard). Back window they will get in Ron's sometimes and then in my room of course they have the cat cage so they can actually go out.

No windows on north side of house.

Anonymous said...

Are you telling me that the stain under the pill bottle is not a stain and is just the way your tile looks? Plus the litter box looks like it needs a good deep cleaning. I did mine yesterday. I use grass litter now because my cat eats the litter (he has issues with pica) and the clumping litter made him look radioactive on an x-ray at the vet. I like the grass litter because it never sticks to the litter box but odor wise it doesn't cover as well so there are cons. Plus it's expensive but I get it wholesale so it is not as bad for me cost wise.

Heather Knits said...

I sweep and do litter at night. Not sure about the stain, I will go look. Just some clean litter under it. There is a feather from a cat toy, that might be part of it.

The Scoop Away has been good for us and I like it. Clumps stay tight even if someone else pees on them or I fumble getting it in the trash bag.

As far as I know I don't have any pica cats. I did have that as a child, though. Not eating litter, eating paper. Couldn't get enough of it. And salt.

Anonymous said...

Love Biscuit's white tummy - my pug rolls over like that to get his belly rubbed