Saturday, August 10, 2019

Saturday

I slept OK but so sluggish this morning.  Ron too.  I think I am cycling back into a depression. 

Ron told me he has pretty much weaned himself off his pain medicine, using the Kratom.  I think that is great considering all the stupid regulation of the pain meds.  The side effects were pretty grim, too.  And he seems pain free most of the time now, if it acts up he will ask for Kratom.  He forgets I put it in 2 places for him. 

But I don't mind giving it to him. 

We went to the warehouse, much quieter on a Saturday.  I didn't get much but I did need to get some candy.  I was a little worried about the chocolate + the heat but we were OK. 

We went to work, unloaded, got inside.  I was happy to get the candy bars in the air conditioning.  Both Ron and I felt totally unmotivated.  He did some stocking and then sorted change. 

I worked on snacks for a while.  We finished up. 

Not much fun waiting in feels like 100 F temperatures, bright sun, humidity.  But our ride came.  He went the wrong way for some reason, and didn't seem 100% focused, but he got us home OK.  I got home and got Ron in the garage, shut the door, let Mama cat back into the garage (she was quite eager to get out there), did some housework, got Ron to bed, and took a nap. 

I woke up with a savage headache.  I drank some caffeine and that helped.  I started the laundry.  I got online for a while, talked to Ron, etc. until I got the text from Walmart Delivery.  Mama had come out of the garage so I shut the door to the garage, opened the garage, and went out the front door.  When the driver arrived we put everything in the garage and he left.  I closed the garage door and opened the door to the house, put everything away. 

I found a package of fake crab in the fridge and called that dinner.  Ron had a hot dog at the warehouse this morning and didn't want anything else.  His metabolism is, like, 500 calories a day.  I ate that.  Spotty likes fake crab.  I enjoy sharing my food with a cat and am glad he likes some people food. 

Speaking of, he had liked the turkey so much I bought a cat food turkey dinner.  Mama cat came in, hungry, and I opened it up for her.  She did the good Mom thing and let Spotty eat first, then ate after he finished.  I wish I had a mother like that, and that's why I'm giving her my best. 

She deserves it. 

They both ate it down to the plate.  That's some good turkey!  I put all the details on my list for tomorrow so I can get more. 

Speaking of plates, I had wanted some "snack plates" for the cats to eat their food.  Walmart online did not have them for delivery, just a standard foam plate.  So I put a 60 count foam plate in my basket.  Today I was given a huge stack of 150 plates, they were out of the 60 so they subbed something over twice as big.  Like I told Ron, the substitution always goes in my favor. 

So I have plenty of plates.  And Mama cat and Spotty had a good dinner.  Biscuit has his food available at all times so he's OK.  The girls I believe are getting a lot of treats from Ron.  It is hard figuring out how to do the food because Mama and Spot need to eat a lot, Biscuit is on a special diet, and everyone is eating something different. 

We'll figure it out.  Ron is asleep (the Red Elephant kratom knocked him out), he should be good for a while.  I won't wake him up. 

I need to get a capsule machine, since the Kratom is working so well for Ron.  It is a lot cheaper to make your own capsules.  And I can buy literal kilos of kratom powder online and make my own capsules at home.  It will be a little work but if it helps him out I am all for it. 

Red Elephant
Red Bali
Gold Bali
Red Vein Thai
Red Maeng Da

Have all been good for him.  I get them from Kingdom Kratom. 

Their stuff sure works for Ron.  I would like to try the Super Red and the Red Malay on him too.  I alternate what I'm giving him so he doesn't build up a tolerance. 

Nothing really touches my headaches except caffeine, and I hear I should be cutting back on that so I plan to.  I don't want to go the prescription route, I seem to do better just avoiding my diet triggers. 

Which is pretty much every candy bar in the world. 

No comments: