Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Vet called

"Cleo is fine" BUT they want to keep her overnight.  Anesthesia.  Vet is worried she will freak out and hurt herself. 

I was fine with that, why wouldn't I?  I have paid the vet a good amount of money because I trust her judgement.  If she says keep her, that's what I'll do. 

After I OK'd that I went out to put up the trash can.  I found my ant bait delivered on the porch.  I went ahead and did the treatment, then put up the trash can.  I would never apply pesticide if I had an outside cat but she is coming inside tomorrow, when I get her. 

Poor little nut, she has been through a lot, but I want to do the best thing for her.  That said, I did ask the vet about their ages. 

Six months.  I think they are pretty small for that but socially I believe it.  That means that Cleo will be a little more challenging but we will see.  I think once we get her into the house and are mellow she will come along. 

No comments: