Wednesday, October 3, 2012

"Look pitiful and make us some money"

Today was our day off.  Good.  We only had one trip planned.

Don't read before or during dinner.  Or, scroll down to the star.

Baby Girl had a "Code Brown" outside her box.  I cleaned it with carpet cleaner, but the other day she walked up to the spot, sniffed it, and made "covering the litter"motions.  Um.

I am really paranoid about litter, scooping it every day, because I fear problems.  Once the problems start, it's hard to stop.  I could tell you about that - suffice to say it was partly my fault because I was undiagnosed, unmedicated, and cleaning the box every week, instead of every day.

I don't want to relive the bad old days of "Oh, yuck".

* So, I felt we urgently needed some pet stain remover.  Available at the friendly dollar store.  I like Dollar Stores.  I know they are "bad for America" - but they employ a lot of Americans, so I don't see it.  They also provide, in my opinion, quality products.

Our ride was very late, and when the driver pulled up she had the notorious client in the front seat.  Here, scroll down about halfway.

The minute she saw us, she started screaming out the front window "Hurry up!  I'm late!"  (The driver later told us it took her 15 minutes to come out of her apartment, this morning).  She kept screaming at us.

The driver remonstrated with her, saying "These are nice people, don't shout at them".  I can't repeat the reply.

I just stood up, looked at her, smiled, and waved.  "Good morning!"  "Notorious" about swallowed her tongue, then began shouting at me again.  "I have an appointment!"  [to go to the grocery store]

Years ago, Ron said something truly profane to he driver, while trying to compliment her hairstyle, in Spanish.  It was really funny.  So, as I got in, I told her "I like your hair" in English - inside joke.  She cracked up and Grumpy glared at me again.

We dropped her at the grocery store and Ron and I encouraged the driver to vent for a while.  She did.  This client is awful; and has a horrible reputation.

We got to the Dollar store, and I set Ron up in his folding chair outside.  He likes to wait out of the way.

I teased him about "Looking pitiful, so we can make some money".  Sometimes illegal immigrants try to give Ron money if they find him unattended.

I got the pet stain remover, some candles, room freshener (I am paranoid about odors), and a few snacks.  The budget is tight, this week.

Then we came home.  I was pretty depressed so I went right to bed, after cleaning the litter boxes.  I have one in every room.  I want the kitten to have a short trip to the box, no matter where she is.  And she's worth it.  She's very sweet and cute.  She loves to lie on Ron, purring away.

She wanted Ron, so I went to bed alone, feeling dejected.  I woke up feeling even worse.  I had a partial headache so I took some headache tablets.  I figured the caffeine would perk me up, if nothing else, and I was right.  However, that can't be good for me in the long run.

Tomorrow, I will be going to "bad depression protocol", cutting out all sugar, and going to 2 tablets of the antidepressant.  I can take up to 2; but I tend to hallucinate at 2 so I prefer one.  I'll just have to deal with it.

However, I haven't had any hallucinations or weirdness since I started the Haldol.  I need to get my refills... I can tweak the budget.

So, tomorrow will be better.  Also off - business is pretty dead.  We go to Walmart.  I need soda nd Ron wants TV dinners.  Thursday we go to the warehouse and get supplies to re-sell at work.  We're coming up on the busy season, let's hope they're hungry.

I decided to watch a Hoarder show, which of course had me picking up in short time.  Have you ever watched the show, then looked around your room and seen similarities?  I did.  Horrible.    I watched a couple shows, which helped a little with the depression.

Now I need to figure out my nighttime snack.  I'm ready for bed.

I put some stuff out in the garage and got rid of a whole garbage bag of stuff.


 

No comments: