Saturday, October 6, 2012

A lot of evangelism

Well.  That was boggling.

Ron and I had a pretty quiet day.  My depression was beating me up pretty bad, had me by the hair smashing my face into the floor - so I took a second tablet (Doc says I can take 2 if it's a really bad day).  I did that, got pretty tired, and took a nap with Ron.

I had strange nightmares and woke up alone.  Not fun.  As I got out of bed, Baby Girl emerged from under the bed.  She likes to sleep under there when I'm asleep.  I'd rather have her with me, in the bed, but I can't be picky.  She's a cat, cats do what they want, and if I'm too grabby or needy I won't get any cuddles.

I got up and organized the house for a while.  Pete came over and met Baby Girl.  He thinks she might be an exotic cat.  And we just got her fixed - but I wouldn't use her for breeding anyway.  She's Baby Girl.  Not Mama Girl.

Babies don't worry about sex, childbirth, or kitten rearing.

In the meantime, we hung out with Pete for a while.  He left and Ron and I got ready to go to the Christian bookstore.

First, however, I checked the mail.  I found an envelope with unfamiliar handwriting.  Oh, yeah, someone had mentioned I'd be getting something.

I opened it, to find a very nice piece of parchment paper wrapped around a check.  I almost swallowed my tongue.  For Bibles.  Indeed.  That will buy a lot of Bibles.  I just need to pray on it and figure out how God wants me to spend it.

Wow.  That's a lot of evangelism!

You know who you are - thank you!  ((((hugs)))

No comments: