Thursday, October 25, 2012

As possible

So, last night, I stood there in the doorway to my bedroom.  Ron and Bubba had an "argument"; Ron yelling at the cat, the cat meowing angrily to go out.  You think they can't argue?  Next time I'll make a video blog.  The cat left in a huff and hasn't come back yet, leaving me with a live rat in my house.

[sigh]  So, I got out the rat trap, the old snap-em-dead type.  I had some peanut butter, left over from before it gave me migraines.  Ron baited the trap and set it on the bookcase in my bedroom.  I didn't want to bump it in the middle of the night, or have a problem with the kitten setting it off.

We did that, and then I went to bed.  "Heather" you're probably saying "There's a rat in your bedroom! How could you sleep?"  Well, this isn't the first time.  Mr Bubba Cat loves to bring me live rats.  I also decided to approach it as a mission trip thing.  God also enabled me to sleep.

See here:  Life as Mission Trip.  I would absolutely go on a mission trip if it meant I'd have to deal with rats in my sleeping area.  I'd see it as an honor.

So, I'm filing this under "persecution" (a lot gets filed under there) and moving on with my day.  Nothing got me, I slept OK considering (barring strange nightmares), and I'm feeling OK.

I think I'm starting to get rebound headaches from the generic headache tablets.  If over used, they can actually cause headaches.  I'm starting to suspect that.  Other than that, though, I'm doing OK.

I just need to do my God Time and figure out my breakfast before I go do a partial day out.  I slept in today, as much as possible.


No comments: