Thursday, October 11, 2012

Busy Day!

Sometimes I think I should mention my general area: I live in ____ Houston.  I haven't even revealed whether I can vote for the mayor!

On the one hand, I think "What's the harm?"  On the other, I think, psychos.  Psycho, crazy, stalkers.

I will say I have had personal experience with 2 stalkers, affecting my family.  I don't have stalkers, just a couple of followers!  [laugh]

In the first case, my Dad's coworker was stalked.  ESL shooting
She was shot, along with 11 other people.  7 of them died.  Dad was meeting with my doctor because I had a bipolar depression.  I don't forget that.  Of course, that sent me over the edge and I ended up in the hospital.

The second case was milder.  My brother had a moped.  He was backing out of the driveway, which was flanked by a large hedge.  He bumped a pedestrian and scraped him.  The guy immediately filed a lawsuit and would sit across the street, watching our house.  It was pretty creepy.  We finally got rid of him.

I have Houston blog readers.  The last thing I need is someone coming up to Ron and yelling.  Once he figured it out, it might be the end of my internet!

I will say this, today we are going to a a wonderful taqueria.  It's affordable, clean, and cheap, with excellent service and delicious food (I would so love to tell you the name).

Once we do that, he'll "leave" me there, going home by himself.  I'll walk to the bus stop and take it to the bank, make my deposit (more Bibles!), go to the Christian bookstore, and maybe to the mall and get a custom purple Free Bibles hat.  That might be a lot of fun.

Then I head over to a Starbucks, where Ron picks me up and brings me home.  If he doesn't, I just take the bus again.

But first, God time, and my shower.

No comments: