Monday, October 8, 2012

It might be a little weird

So, how are things, for me?

Battling a mixed episode, primarily depressed.  I got the bright idea to make my own Free Bibles hat.  It didn't work very well with the soft cloth ball caps.

Example:

The lettering is too dark, and too high.

I think I'll go to the mall, and have a custom hat made.  If they can make an "H-town Ballers" I'm sure they can make a "Free Bibles".  It might be a little weird if the guy is a Muslim, though.  Or not.  You never know.  Worst he can say is "No, I won't make your hat" and then I go online.

I might do that anyway.

So, I'm a little manic for Free Bibles hats.  I want one in every color.  I do have a little money Mom and Dad sent me for my birthday, to actually get the hat.  I wouldn't use Bible money on a hat.

I've been sleeping pretty well; which is always good.  I've been taking the attitude, better to go to bed an hour early and get the sleep.  It's working.  Things are quiet, I can do this.

I went to work and did that, then went to Walmart.  I had very little time to actually shop and the cashier was more interested in socializing with a friend, than checking me out.  I showed a little impatience.  I thought it was appropriate.  I wasn't rude, but I told her "If you can't ring all this up in 2 minutes I'm walking away from the register, I don't drive, I don't have a car, my ride is here, and leaving in 4 minutes."  I only had 8 items.  All had tags.  It was very possible.

She did manage to do it, and I got my ride.  If I had been left, I could have taken a couple buses home.  It's sad, I live a few miles from the Walmart, but I have to take 3 buses to get there.  Crazy.

Bubba just came in.  I told him he was my #1 kitty.  He liked that.  He's lying behind me, now.

He isn't mean to the kitten, but she frustrates him.  She sees him as a giant toy, and will not be distracted.

Business is a little better, the snack machines are mostly stocked and look pretty good.  We needed to stock some sodas and the sandwiches were sold out.  Good.  We plan to bring Cup-a-Noodle soup back, after a trip to the grocery store.  They have some good flavors.

The ice cream truck is sitting outside, playing his song.  It's "freezing" for Houston, in the 50's.  I noticed Walmart put up a winter coat display, pretty funny.  I tend to feel pretty warm taking the Wellbutrin, so I get away with a lighter coat than I used to require.

I got a few long-sleeved shirts and the craft things - some fabric pens.  I didn't have time to get sodas.

I think I got some old diet soda - it tastes so flat I can barely gag it down.  I noticed Dr Pepper is putting an expiration date on their bottled sodas now, so that will be prevented in the future.  Worst case, I have that little coffee machine.  It takes a "teabag" of coffee and brews a cup of coffee.

Before medication, I used to have a  terrible time cleaning the litter box.  I'm really happy to notice I'm diligent, now.  I just couldn't get the motivation.  Not only did we clean the box (I told Ron I was going to do it but he got up and did it), I cleaned the tub and shower, even.  Yay.

So, work, walmart, home.  I took a nap, woke up with a headache.  I took some headache tablets (OTC), and watched a little TV.  I'm getting hungry, so I'll probably make a grilled cheese and do my God Time.  I didn't get to do it all this morning.

I have tomorrow off, we'll see how that goes.  I would like to get the accounting report filed tomorrow, and then go out and have fun.


No comments: