Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Gibberish

I woke up at 1 AM with another severe headache.  I am getting really, really, tired of the headaches.  I got up, took some Excedrin, and went back to bed.  I woke up around 5, hit the snooze a few times (Sorry, Lord, I'll getcha later).    I finally got up and took my shower, the headache mostly gone.

I knew it would be a long, taxing, day.  I wore a pocket Tshirt and my capris.  I ate the last of the cornflakes for breakfast and took my Wellbutrin and vitamins (they don't interact, I checked).

First stop, the warehouse.  Ron needed soda for the bottle vendor.  We got some, took it to work, put it in the fridge.  We could only transport the soda in one trip; they do have limits.

We went back to the warehouse and got "my" snacks, and some lunch.  We ate lunch, got my snacks, and took them to work.  I put everything into the machines.  They aren't 100%, but they look a lot better than they did this morning.  I was happy to see 2 people digging for change as they passed the machines, stopping, and buying a snack.

We also timed it so the swing shift saw us, and they really enjoyed the "visit".  Ron had the excellent idea to show up and stock during all the shifts, to remind them who they're supporting.  He's a smart man.

Headache came back, I took some more OTC headache pills.  Finally, time to go... but not home.

We had to pay for the hotel ourselves, and the State is supposed to reimburse us.  In a few months.  In the meantime, Ron had to make a deposit to cover urgent "auto-pays".  So, off to the bank, made our deposit.

Finally, home.  Even though it was 5 when we got home, I still took an hour nap.  I was so tired I was queasy.  Ron is OUT.  I did my God Time, and am contemplating dinner.

So, I had a 10 hour workday.  Not a fun thing.  Thank God I have tomorrow off.

I never really felt disabled until I got up to this dose of lithium.  Always tired; but my blood test results come back fine.   Everything's working properly, it's just the price tag of sanity.

Thank God for auto spell check correct, or this post would have been gibberish.

No comments: