Sunday, October 21, 2012

Home, home again

I didn't sleep as well last night.  I was really happy to be going home.

Breakfast.  Headache.  More speeches.  Finally, going home.

The headache got pretty nasty and I was pretty nauseous.  They pulled over at a gas station, but nothing came up.  They got some coffee and we headed home.

The house was fine.  The kitten was pretty wild, still is.  I think she was worried we'd left her.  She was bothering Bubba enough that I locked her up.

I took a nap for a couple of hours.

Ron had way too much to drink, or too much on an empty stomach, and has been a little loud and obnoxious.  He's eating, which should help soak up the booze.  He isn't being ugly to me.

So, having worked all weekend we go to work tomorrow.  Oh, well, it won't be for long.

No comments: