Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hat Effacy

Well, the neighbors are home.  I don't know if they just got back today or if they never left.

I am not terribly observant.  Years ago, a drunk driver missed the turn, went up and across a yard, and up through their fence.  He came to a stop at the wall of their house.

It was across the street, and I didn't notice until someone pointed it out to me, a few days later.  I didn't even hear it.

I went to the store.  It was rather frustrating as regarded transportation; I forget weekend trips can be very bad.

I did, however, on request, hand out 5 Bibles.  That made me very happy.  Clearly, I wore my "Ask me for Free Bibles" hat.  That was awesome.

I have to wonder if wheat in my diet, is provoking the headaches.  I'll try cutting it out for a while and see how it goes.  At least it has descended from "Profanity" level to "Groan" level, and I'm not vomiting.  That is always a cause for celebration, let me tell you.

Once I feel better I'll call my parents (they like a phone call at a specific time), clean the litter boxes, and work on decluttering.

Oh, and Glade has a very nice scented candle, green, pine scented, for the holidays.  I can hardly wait to burn it, once the headache's gone.

1 comment:

Prudence said...

I am catching up on your blog...not being a stalker! LOL... yes wheat is bad.. I just read the book Wheat Belly by William Davis. It was very good. it's shocking what wheat can do to a person.