Friday, October 12, 2012

Things I like about myself.

I like to focus on positive things when I am battling depression.  I don't believe I have ever done a post like this.

Loyal: speaks for itself, especially after Ron's accident.

Determined/stubborn: Boy, have I needed that, over the years.

Curious:  Always willing to learn something new.
 
Kind:  When medicated - see rescue of Baby Girl kitten for details.

Adventurous: not many women would quit a good job to go help their husband start a business, or bring him home, delusional, from the hospital.

Intelligent: I don't brag.

Nice hair/face/eyes, with a healthy, functional body.

Strong Faith: Fire tested!

Willing to share my life with others.  



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do " brag" and it is a good thing to speak well of yourself! Better thane constant hammering! Bragging is only negative if if overshoots your actual abilities!