Wednesday, October 10, 2012

All done

Oh, it was a long long day.

I woke up pretty mad at Ron, listening to him baby talk the kitten.  I did my God Time, then realized the Bible says your prayers are pretty much worthless if you're angry at someone.  Ugh.  I decided to forgive him.

We went to the warehouse and got soda.  I had to put it on the cart, put it in the cab, take it out of the cat and put it on the curb, take it from the curb into the bus shelter, go get the hand cart, and put it on the handcart.  Then take it off the handcart and put it in the refrigerators, but I didn't understand what Ron wanted so I had to take something out of one fridge and put it into the other.

We basically have 4 departments: snack, soda, food, coffee.  I checked everything, it looked pretty good.  I ascertained what I needed for snacks.  Ron wants to stock them, but cheaply.  It can be challenging.

We rode back to the warehouse (the paratransit company would not have let us bring soda and snack items together in one trip) and got the snack items.  I also ate a piece of pizza and bought a giant bottle of multivitamins.

We went back to work, and saw the third shift.  I bought something for my Dad.  I hope it works out.  I got all the snack stuff into the machines, and helped Ron with his things.

We finally got our ride home.  Bubba came in, we locked the kitten in Ron's room, and I had an awesome cuddle with Bubba.  He slept with me for over an hour.  He's my Boy!

I checked the mail.  I got my scripture booklets.  I got a case of Bibles.  I got a check for more Bibles.  Wow.  No wonder I've had so many hassles lately!  I have a lot of evangelism to do!

I had a cheap, filling, dinner and took my pills.  I had forgotten to take my antidepressant this morning, but I was too busy to miss it.  Yay.  All done.

Happily, I have tomorrow off.

1 comment:

Prudence said...

crap, thanks for the reminder about anger and prayer!!