Friday, March 4, 2022

I need to go to bed

 So today I got to use a bucket as my toilet.  Not fun.  Went to work, work was OK.  

They had sweatpants in my size, the kind I already had a pair, for $2.  I found this out as I was actually assigned to stick the price tags on them.  So I picked up a pair in black, and a heather gray which I bought on my lunch.  

Finished my day, got a ride home with Jack.  Came home.  I had put the last enzyme treatment in this morning before work.  I flushed it.  Nothing.  [curses]  My aunt said try a stick.  I felt some powder in the bottom.  The directions had said to add very hot water, let sit 15 minutes and then flush.  I decided to give it a try.  The first flush didn't work very well but I saw more currents in the water so I flushed again, and GLUG GLUG.  That's what Ron always called it, the "glug glug" that lets you know it is clear.  

Yes I did not have to get a plumber (what did I produce to make such a clog?), yes I went ahead and got a $40 auger anyway for next time.  I give God the credit as I sure wasn't making it work on my own.  

I hate toilet issues.  I mean, who doesn't?  But out of all problems in my life toilet issues rank right up there.  

Along with the app, which logged me out as I was trying to clock out tonight.  I had to go to personnel.  Did that.  Still need to log in again.  I only stayed logged in a week, but before that twice at almost a month each.  Just when I think I have it figured out, I don't.  

That's it for now, more tomorrow.  But the toilet appears to be working which is very good.  

No comments: