Saturday, March 5, 2022

Saturday

 I have to laugh at myself.  During my plumbing issue I had two, five gallon buckets.  One for solids, with cat litter and a trash bag.  One for liquids which I could pour down the tub drain.  It was awkward and uncomfortable and not relaxing at all.  

And my poor gut.  Ever since God got that clog clear my gut has been working overtime "Need to go again" It was about 3-4 times my normal output.  I can only guess I was holding back mentally.  Now that I feel more comfortable things have changed!  And I'm not eating much!  I find it funny.  My poor toilet is getting a workout!  

My auger came today after I got home.  I was glad I was home as it shipped in a giant Amazon box, via the Post Office.  I felt bad for her lugging that, she's the same one got stuck with the kettlebells, and Ron's urn, which completely freaked her out.  It isn't heavy though but it is awkward, about 4 feet tall.  I was really glad that was not sitting on my porch while I was at work.  But this is likely the last auger I will buy (for myself) so it doesn't matter.  I could see me buying one for my aunt or Dad.   But they are retired so would be home for it too.  

I need to figure out dinner.  I have a couple hours before I go to bed.  

I had a nice compliment from a customer, she said she really liked my energy, grinning widely as she said it.  I thought that was very sweet.  Maybe she will fill out the survey and put in a compliment for me.  I could have asked but that seems a little self serving.  I would rather just leave that up to God.  

Last thing I want is to be promoted.  I am busy enough.  And it was busy at work which is good.  I had a bad moment with depression but I got through it.  It was getting pretty chaotic when I left.  

I had a pretty good amount of energy considering I only got 5 hours sleep.  They have me work late Friday night, then come in early Saturday morning.  It's rough but do able.  

Tomorrow is the anniversary of Ron's death.  I am not sure how I will handle it.  But I know Ron is in Heaven.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know todays are rough one for you. I can't believe it's been a full year. You were in my prayers today. You have done so well. I know God
is proud of you and is using you
continually. With everything going on in Ukraine and the world, I don't think it'll be long before Jesus will be calling us home. But until then keep letting Him use you. I hope today will be filled with good memories of Ron and the reminder that you'll be seeing him again soon.

Heather Knits said...

One thing I had to do this last year is totally submit myself to God's will. Doing that wasn't easy but He has carried me.

I hope Ron would be proud of me.