Wednesday, March 2, 2022

I didn't need this..

 Toilet issues at 2 AM...I can flush liquids though.  

Amazon sells enzyme treatments I put in the toilet.  I got it delivered today for an extra $3.  I am working up my nerve to actually do the treatment.  I am thinking maybe do it tomorrow before I leave for work.  

Work was interesting.  I don't want to reveal my job but I was told to do Task A.  A coworker kept trying to rope me into doing Task B, her job.  I had to keep setting boundaries.  I am going to do what the manager tells me to do and she told me twice!  Once when assigning the work and then again when she caught me helping out the coworker.  

Ir reminded me of a question on my assessment.  "People should do their own work" rate the statement from strongly agree to strongly disagree.  I strongly agree.  Especially if someone is taking long breaks, an hour and a half lunch, standing around gossiping in her first language (very rude).  It's not my job to rescue you; yes, I will help if we are assigned to work together but not when I am somewhere else entirely.  But she and her cohort kept shrieking my name all night.  It was exhausting and I found myself going out of the way to avoid them.  

I got home the toilet is still acting up, but Amazon came through with my enzyme stuff.  My aunt had to incite me to use it, I was very timid.  But it's in there.  Just means I have to use a bucket tonight.  

So far I am only in $20 on this clog and hopefully that's all it will be.  If the "Powder Plunger" works they have some other products I might use on my drains.  

I just hate toilet issues, I always feel so desperate and helpless.  That's it for now.  

[overall mood has been good considering]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you end up needing a plumber, you might consider a new toilet and have them install it.
I asked Lowes if they had one that was clog proof because my grandson uses way too much paper. My new toilet is great and I got a tall one.

Heather Knits said...

I got a new toilet years ago. I have a theory I just make "big ones" that make a standard toilet choke. Although I haven't had any problem in the 2 years since I got my toilet. I have the enzymes in my corner now, and I am also getting an auger. The "throat" on the toilet was too large for standard plungers so I may see if I can find a bigger one, too.

Anonymous said...

Do you have trees close to the house? I know someone who keeps having pipe issues from tree roots.

Heather Knits said...

Yes I have an ash tree out front, neighbors on either side also have large trees. Houses are not far apart.

However a soak with some bleach/water in the bowl did the trick and the toilet is making normal flushes and noises now. Auger comes tomorrow and I plan to keep it.

But the enzymes get 90% of the credit and I said so in my review.