Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Tuesday noon

 I cleaned the toilet.  It is a little tricky what with it being Torbie's Fountain of Youth.  I used the toilet bowl cleaner in the bowl and then used spray on the rest of the throne.  Got that cleaned, scrubbed, pumiced.  Then I flushed it, let it fill, flushed again so my queen would not get any chemicals.  

I also did about half of my work snacks.  I bagged up various things like biscotti, tuna salad kits, protein bars, etc. in the bags.  I need to make sandwiches but I can do that later.  I felt better taking care of myself, if that makes any sense.  

I always try to keep a stash of work snacks in a bag so I can just grab a couple of things out of the bag and throw them into my lunch bag.  

The tables at work are often not clean so I decided to wash some of my new dish towels and use them as a tablecloth.  That is soaking along with some cleaning rags in t he washer.  When I am done with that load, I will be cleaning the washer as I do that every 1st of the month.  I need to put lye down the drain too let me do that.  And clean the water bowl.  

Did the water bowl.  I can do the lye now.  Done.  I shed a lot of hair so it goes down the drain, I try to screen it out but it still happens.  So I do the lye.  I had my drain line back up in 2015 it was not fun at all.  I think I did a blog about it.  I had the blog at the time.  

So I did that.  I am very careful of course.  My only real concern goes to the rubber gloves (old style) I use when handling the chemical.  I worry a little I may come up allergic as the particles get on my hands.  Then I can't wash them because I just put the lye down the drain...I have been OK so far so I won't worry.  

So last up is washer cleaner.  I plan to wait another week or so to wash my bedding.  It is fine.  

Next week odds are I get Ron's room finished, then I can move the bed in there and figure out my layout.  It looks good.  

Still pretty depressed, don't get me wrong.  But I am just doing what I can.  It is a lovely day out so I may sit outside and soak that up.  It is still a little cool out though.  

It's not all bad... I'm going to try to be like Torbie.  



No comments: