Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Wednesday morning

 I slept OK.  I woke up once, very thirsty, got a glass of water and went back to bed.  I guess I need to go back to having the water bottle by my bed.  I forget the allergy pill makes me thirsty.  

I woke up around 4 AM with a headache.  I ate a lemon pie, had a Dew, and took some Excedrin, laid down again.  Biscuit and Cleo joined me.  I rested for a while until I felt better, told the cats I needed to move.  Biscuit moved, Cleo did not, so I had to move her.  She's a very stubborn little girl.  

I have started calling her "My favorite calico" as she is the only calico in the house.  Baby Girl is a brown tabby, Biscuit and Spotty are bicolor.  She seems to like it.  Speaking of Spotty he is meowing in the other room.  

I checked my email.  I got paid, a little over $500.  I "need" to make a Chewy order but other than that utilities are covered for now, cell phone is paid, groceries are purchased.  So when I can I will be putting $250 into my "taxes and insurance" fund for the house.  Just because I own it does not make it free, and the value went up significantly which means my taxes will as well.  It's not free, not by a long shot.  It is less, but not free.  

The mortgage was about $500 so I would not have been able to keep the house if Ron didn't have the insurance.  And my aunt didn't work so hard to get the insurance to pay up.  Anyway, I need to do that.  I also need to figure out rides.  

3 rides I have to do: Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday morning.  Friday night I leave at 10 and am due back at work 12 hours later.  I can't get much sleep even with a ride and it was nearly impossible without one.  And that was when I started later.  So I "have" to do those.  I would "like" a ride Monday afternoon so I can do my shopping after work and take that (cat litter, etc) home.  We will see how that all works out.  I work Monday next week but the week after I have 3 days off in a row again.  I suppose sales are down.  

So the roasted chickpeas were implicated in a headache.  I will have some more Monday and see if I get a headache Tuesday.  My aunt has many exterior factors, like bright sun and strong smells, that go into her headaches.  Me it is almost entirely what I put in my mouth!  

I need to organize the kitchen today, and also do some laundry.  My bedding is getting fragrant I can't figure out which blanket it is.  I am going to strip everything off and wash it (which I did, not long ago).  I suspect it is the wool blanket.  I had probably better get started on that now.  

That's it for now.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You used to do walmart grocery deliveries. I don't understand why you dont take advantage if free delivery options for litter and stuff.

Heather Knits said...

1. They were messing up my deliveries. 2. Order minimum and 3. they weren't doing the big cat litter anymore, only the 20 pounds at $20 a carton stuff which is way too rich for me. Also I had to pay over $100 a year for that and I let that go.

I can do the Walmart run on my Friday night (before my 2 days off) and then a Food Town run for meat every couple weeks. I would pay for a ride home from work on my Friday night anyway.