Thursday, March 10, 2022

Thursday morning

 Well I didn't have any trouble with the lentils last night; I will finish them tonight when I get home from work.  It is encouraging to see I don't have to have a bland dish.  

Next up I will likely do something with my curry powder.  Add some vegetables...I do need to eat more vegetables.  

And I want to get a vegetable garden started.  That will help a lot with my diet, if I grow it I will eat it, I proved that many times over the last time I had a garden out back.  

The cats are good.  Biscuit kept coming to me for petting and I finally realized he was hungry, I had forgotten to feed them.  I felt bad for a minute but quickly fixed it.  I give them 2.5 cups of food a day so they each get a half cup.  I don't feed them individually, I have a couple of community dishes.  One is melamine and one is ceramic, one is stainless.  So they can pick their favorite.  And I have bowls of water all over.  

I cleaned out my vest, it is much less bulky now.  I figure I just don't need a lot of pens, for instance.  

My Dad gave me some cash so I need to figure out what I am doing with that; inclination is to spend it on rides but I would like to get myself something nice I can look at.  I am not happy with the teal pillow covers I got, they are very dark.  They would look great on a black couch but not mine.  

Mood is OK somewhat depressed.  Hopefully I will perk up, it is nice and sunny out today and I will be out in that for 2 hours going to work, that can only help.  

That's it for now.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think seeds are going to go fast. I bought 3 packs last week. I might try and start my own tomatoes.