Sunday, March 27, 2022

Sunday

 I went to bed early, only woke up once, but exhausted.  I get tired of this.  Some of that could be my allergy pill but tree pollen levels (I am allergic) are exceptionally high.  A couple years ago no one cared if I had "the hack" (Ron's term), a dry, allergic, cough, but today is a different matter.  

My mood is OK considering.  I don't want to go to work but who does at 6 AM on a weekend?  My neighbors were quiet and I did sleep OK.  

My aunt has said she wants to see me before she leaves Wednesday.  So we will see when she can work me in, if she can.  Moving a whole household is a big deal.  I am very happy for her, though.  

The cats are good.  They ate most of what I gave them last night so I will give them some more before I leave.  And I need to remember to bring the debit card.  I plan to do a small amount of shopping after work.  Not long though.  

Tomorrow I go to the import store to look at spices, specifically garam masala.  That should only be a few dollars.  I also start cooking that pork roast.  I hope it turns out OK.  I need to check my bag inventory though.  Freezer bags and such.   Looks OK.  

I have my shower done, got dressed.  Fed the cats.  I feed them at night but last night I had a cup and a half in the bag that was open, I put that down, but they needed 2 cups total.  They ate all of it last night so this morning I put another cup.  Could be I have another cat coming by for snacks, through the cat door.  The cats seem good.  

That's it for now.  More after I get home from work.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she got well over asking on the house. Do you think once your aunt moves you will see her again? I don't know how far it is from where you are but what about the holidays? Maybe you should move by your dad.

Heather Knits said...

She will be about 4 hours away. She got well over asking which paid for professional movers so they are happy about that.

Dad lives in the middle of nowhere, no bus at all, everyone has a car, housing very expensive so that's out even if I wanted to go back to CA (I don't). Everyone thought I would move back to CA after Ron died (everyone I spoke to, here in Houston). I love Houston and it would take a lot to get me to leave. I own the house; I'm not going to have that *anywhere*, it is on a bus line, can get to work, a job I can do well, can keep all the cats. A lot of reasons to stay here.

Anonymous said...

I get up at 3:30 am on Saturdays to be at McDonalds at 6 am to stand and roll burritos because my full time job just doesn't cut it.
I'm about 20 years older than you.

Anonymous said...

I am going to cook a pork roast in the crockpot this week. All I do is dump a bottle of BBQ sauce on it. It's pretty good that way.