Saturday, March 12, 2022

I have a couple minutes...

 So I worked last night, did that.  One of my co workers is shirking and whining a lot about how "hard" it is.  It isn't, really.  Running a deli is hard.  Trying to run your own business is hard.  Filing sales tax is hard.  Loading 30 cases of soda into the back of a pickup in a Houston summer is hard.  You get the idea.  

So I did that, came home, called my parents, ate my lentils, slept pretty well.  I am happy to report I can take my pills with the lentils which is always really awesome.  I have to have some bulk.  I have tried things like a chef salad and nope!  

The cats are good, they are pouting because their food is "old".  I am not giving them new food until they eat the old; one thing I am and that's stubborn.  

I did up the candy for today (drivers), I will be taking the bus home from work.  It should be sunny after work and not bad waiting on the bus.  I have my fleece jacket.  It is actually a thick fleece shirt but I wear it like a jacket.  It's warm.  It doesn't scream "I have a lot of money" either which is a big plus in my eyes.  

I still have to wear a mask on the bus but I am OK with that.  There are some dubious people on the bus anyway.  One thing I find annoying someone is riding the bus, they ring for their stop, the bus stops.  They run over to the sanitizer dispenser and fill up a hand, dripping it all over the floor and waving the saturated hand around (could get it on other people), rub it in, then get off.  I appreciate the sentiment but do that before you ring the bell and put it on both hands, rub it in immediately so you're not dripping it everywhere.  One reason I do not sit up in the front seat.  And they get really upset if the dispenser is broken.  It's not a law you have to get sanitizer, I have tried it and found it awful.  I just wash my hands when I get to my destination.  

That's it for now, more when I get home.  

No comments: