Friday, March 4, 2022

I slept a lot better last night

 Still woke up tired because I had 2 nights with little sleep.  But I am getting an auger, that should solve the problem in the future.  I just run the snake and boom no more clog.  It will be icky to clean up but I do have rubber gloves.  For that I might just buy a couple pairs and then throw the glove away after using the auger and cleaning it.  

I should be getting Ron's room done in a few days, happy about that, then I can start arranging.  Torbie LOVES the desk in front of the window so I have to keep that, I think I will squeeze the bed in to the right of the desk.  For the rest of the house I just need to get another plastic chair (the teal one) and put that in the orange room.  I have my grandparent's folding chair and I am nervous about ruining it and would like to give that back.  Then I have a chair to sit down and during a hard workout (plan to use orange room as my gym).  

Oh, and I figured out something with the app that makes it much, much, easier to log in.  Very happy about that.  God gave me the idea, I tried it, it worked.  The timeclock app uses 2 step verification, I am OK with that as I just have it send me a text, then I have to enter user name, store #, password, etc.  

I took some cash out and paid the credit card but haven't done anything else with my budget.  I will have to work on that Saturday after I take a nap.  The enzyme cleaner people make something I can put down my drains and that sounds good, do I want to buy that?  $20 isn't bad if it will really prevent clogs.  

And did I mention the sweatpants?  They were a really good deal and I can wear them in the house during the summer.  

All ready to go to work today; it will be interesting to see what the day holds.  I will need to catch up on laundry when I get home, though.  I have a lot of clean stuff to put away.  I am just waiting on my washer to finish before I run out to the bus stop.  

But I am going to do my best to have a good day.  

No comments: