Monday, March 21, 2022

Monday - my Friday night.

So there I am at work, off the clock, shopping.  I have a bag of mixed greens in my cart in front of me.  It doesn't have a price but it has a bar code so I can scan it.  I look around, some people around so I move in front of the mushroom display because no one likes mushrooms.  After all, I don't.  I open up my Walmart app.  A woman says "Excuse me".  She wants to look at the mushrooms.  I guess 😂 she likes them.  So I had to move again, this time in front of the cabbages.  And the greens were a reasonable price so I bought them.  

I didn't sleep well.  I feel like just as I have a handle emotionally something comes along to knock me on my ass.  I am a little sick of it, to be honest.  There, I said it.  I can accept God's will and still say "I'm tired of You making me so strong!"  

So.  I got up, took my shower.  I used my clarifying shampoo because I did not wash my hair yesterday what with being ill and all.  

I got dressed and went to work.  By the way, they no longer sell my cat food.  I will have to get it from Chewy.  

So I got there and did my thing.  I clocked out and did my shopping, what I could do that is.  I called my guy and he was about half an hour away, that was OK though.  I was off the clock.  I could see the weather moving in but it did not rain until after I got home.  Supposed to have severe rain tonight.  

He came and I got home, put everything away.  I didn't get much meat (just some ham ends) because I already had the pork chops and chicken thighs at home, not to mention the cooked chorizo in the freezer and some raw turkey sausage in a chub in my fridge.  And the eggs.  I got a lot of eggs.  I can do a lot with that.  

The rice and bean aisle was busy so I didn't get lentils.  But if they had them they didn't have much I couldn't see them.  But I have lentils at home.  

One thing I will be doing tomorrow: restructure Spotty's cabinet so I can store some food in there without bothering him.  He likes to hide in the cabinet which is fine but I do want to put some lentils in there.  

The store also had turkey spam which I like so I got some.  I even got a can for my driver.  

I got on the computer for a while, did last night's dishes, and tried to take a nap, but couldn't.  I woke up with a bad headache so I had 2 bottles of Diet Dew, one excedrin tablet (and one advil), one more Dew at work, then 2 dews waiting on my ride home... no wonder I was restless.  But the Big 3 (cats, Cleo, Spotty, and Biscuit) got into bed with me.  Cleo laid down on my hand, purring.  She even licked my hand a few times as well.  Baby Girl has been hanging out a lot in the bathroom for some reason.  That is fine, I don't care, and she always moves if I have to use the toilet.  But I would like her to feel included.  

I rearranged the pillows on the pull out loveseat and pulled the 2 standard shams off, just leaving the 3 20 inch square pillows.  It has more room for seating now.  And cats.  I don't know what I will do with the pillows I took off.  Maybe put them in Ron's room?  

I am thinking to do my God Time in Ron's room just so I don't end up hating it.  It's not the room's fault everyone wants to die in there.  I feel kind of bad for the room because I just, on some level, hate it.  I love the improvements we made it looks lovely I just hate that I am losing everyone I love in that room.  So I think I really need to do my God Time in there and get a better association.  I will do that after I post this.  

So it's my Friday night.  I won't do laundry tonight because we will have severe weather.  And, as I've said, I have been told it is very bad for a newer washer to lose power in the middle of the cycle.  So I try not to run it during bad weather.  So far it's working great.  I have had it for a little over 5 years.  I run it a lot less now that I'm on my own.  

Ron had a pretty easy time marrying me but had a hard time committing to the purchase of a washer and dryer, because that was a whole new level of commitment.  I always found that funny.  What wasn't funny was the $1K price tag for the pair (washer and dryer), installation, haul away of old unit, warranty.  So I try to take care of them.  

One thing on my list is a dryer vent cleanout.   We never had that done.  Like I said it is on the list.  

That's it for now, I'm going to go figure out the pillows.  


No comments: