Thursday, March 17, 2022

Thursday morning

 Didn't sleep well, woke up "Torbie's dead".  Not a good way to start the day.  Steadfast little Cleo was in the bed, though, purring and butting up against me.  She can't replace Torbie but I am at least not alone in this.  

It's just been a lot, losing Ron, losing my job, losing my aunt (moving), losing my cat, all in a year.  I just want some peace and tranquility.  Boredom.  Not getting it.  Going to do my God Time.  

That's done.  I'm sad on top of being depressed.  I'm going to miss her a lot.  She had a great life, I was so happy to get her out of that shelter.  She had been there a month because no one wanted an older cat.  I'm glad I took her we had a great time with her; she was a real consolation to Ron the last couple years.  

But I feel like God keeps taking things away from me and that's hard.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In this life, we WILL have troubles. ((Hugs))