Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Some decorating pics and a little bit of Baby Girl

 







I finished up the orange room today; the weird thing on the floor is the cardboard scratcher, Baby Girl loves that thing.  Got the kettlebells in there on their rack.  

Blue room is Ron's obviously and the bear is in the front room, so is BG in the photos.  Finally happy with all the throw pillows.  Single chair with orange pillow is the one my Dad bought me for Christmas, it is very comfortable.  I put a mat underneath it as it was slipping some, the cats love the mat and lay under the chair all the time.  It flexes but doesn't rock so they won't get squashed.  

I had a rocker I loved but Spotty kept getting under the rockers and screaming every time I sat down.  He would also move under the rockers while I was sitting in the chair so it wasn't safe.  A broken leg or tail would have cost thousands of dollars not to mention the suffering; so I put the rocker out at the curb and someone took it.  

So that was my day.  I plan to do some kettlebells tomorrow.  I have them in a variety of weights from 5 to 35 pounds.  I will start light tomorrow, plan is to get in the habit a few times a week.  Also the exercise bike, which worked.  I need to figure something out, maybe just SOMETHING 10 minutes a day every day to start.  I also have a book of shoulder exercises I can do.  I had a little trouble with a shoulder several years ago so I like to keep it limber.  

I am also thinking about cutting out the gluten, going lower carb, etc.  I am sure that would help.  Or I could just do some collagen every day, that's a possibility as well.  I don't really have any aches or pains and I want to keep it that way.  I have time to think about that.  

Another thing are meals.  Some days I have energy to do some meal prep.  Other days I am doing well to heat up a TV dinner.  I basically do not know how the next day will go or even the next hour.  I did a lot of cleaning today but not much cooking.  I don't really feel like cooking but I think I will soak some lentils to cook tomorrow.  And dishes...not crazy about them either.  Like I said I don't really mind laundry but mind dishes a lot more.  

Anyway that's it for now.  

No comments: