Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Tuesday morning

 I woke up last night again... that gets old.  Slept OK aside from that but woke up with another headache.  Whacked it with a lemon pie.  

We have had a lot of weather moving through lately so I suspect that is it.  Also could be hormonal as I just ovulated.  Got up, fed the cats.  Been online for a bit and will then do my God Time stuff.  I didn't want to give Him the groggy headache self, but the better and more alert one.  

I felt well enough to spray a little "Primo" perfume spray.  Yes I am a little embarrassed to admit I like it but I have since my teens.  Ron had a one night stand with a woman who wore Primo so he didn't want me to wear it around him.  I wore the fake version of "Red" instead, he had no associations with that... but even then was very sensitive to fragrances so I usually wore nothing.  It has been interesting adding perfume back into my life.  I have stuck with "budget cuts".  But my main one is the Primo with a backup of "A Little Sexy" their version of "Red".  Both are still available, very cheap, and still in production as near as I can tell.  

I used bleach for my toilet issue.  Then I flushed it again to rinse.   

Cleaned the litter box; Tidy Cats works better than Scoop Away and Fresh Step but if you want to bring me anything like that I will take it!  I think I will end up with alot of the yellow Tidy Cats buckets though.  Which is nice because I can use them.  Good for mop water or storage.  

I am going to take a break for a while and then sweep at least the front room.  I used the hand broom around the boxes, a couple of them like to kick litter.  But a couple of them are older and getting feeble so I have to have a box with low sides for them.  Baby Girl is not able to jump like she used to.  She is about 10 (in July) so I accept that.  I would love to get her some Glucosamine treats but the last couple times I tried them the cats wouldn't eat them.  I have never had to pill BG but I imagine she would not take it well, and I feed them dry food so sprinkles are out as well.  I tried salmon oil as well.  They didn't like it but Jack's elderly pit bull sure did.  

Photo of Baby Girl (She is on top of the bear): 



I dragged the trash cans around the front of the house and will have an easier time taking them out.  It is a little cool but sunny and not bad.  Compressor noise going next door.  Are they painting?  I assume so.  It is a steady noise so I should be able to take a nap if that happens.  

Still pretty depressed today.  My aunt may or may not be coming, if not today then tomorrow.  I had some beans and bacon, old country breakfast.  Would have been even better with cornbread but I am watching my figure!  

Going to go watch some TV for a while... that's it for now.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I downloaded a sleep noise app that helps me. I've tried various white noise apps but the one I like best is a fan. It's on the Google play store.
It also doesn't drain your battery when using it all night.

Heather Knits said...

Oh I have one that's a clothes dryer sound... knocks me out just fine. It's just staying asleep that's the problem.

Anonymous said...

Have you tried Advil PM? I have sleep problems due to pain I would usually wake up every two hours or stay awake up to 30 hours. I take one of these an hour before bed, fall asleep when my head hits the pillow, and sleep for eight hours.

Now, this may sound crazy to you but I don't like to sleep that long. lol Five or six hours is good for me. So I'm going to try half of a pill and see what happens.

Heather Knits said...

I may just do that. I had a valerian root last night, kept waking up and when I did sleep I had nightmares about giant monsters. Not doing that again any time soon.

Also: I frequently wake up with a headache. A pain pill ahead of time sounds like a good idea.