Thursday, February 6, 2020

Thursday afternoon

Well I bought a home visit from Lumber Liquidators.  When you buy samples they give you a code to use against any further purchases, so it only cost me $14.  I am really stingy with insurance money. 

I assume they will be contacting me. 

I tried to take a nap: headache.  I also had Spotty with me, he was welcome.  Cleo climbed aboard too, this is why I got a bigger cot, still room for all of us.  I drifted off.  The bed began to rock and the cats wrestle.  I was OK with that, they are babies and having fun, but then Spotty began crying out. 

Maybe he is just a wimp and a sore loser but he hasn't done that before.  So I used my foot, safely under two sleeping bags, to push them off the bed, and I got up. 

Ron got vodka.  Not much as it goes for him.  He is worried about corona virus.  He doesn't want to suffer.  I told him if it comes to that he won't. 

I got a call from someone trying to sell me solar panels.  A lot of people don't realize they are only good for so long and then you have to replace them, and they are NOT cheap. 

It is cold and sunny for Houston.  Hopefully it will be nicer tomorrow. 

Ron was hungry so I fed him.  That is one breakfast bowl with extra cheese this morning (he didn't know about the cheese) and one serving of bbq boneless wings.  Not bad for protein.  And he had a lot of juice which he has NO idea contains carrots and other vegetables.  And I'm not telling. 

I was craving something and finally remembered my can of biscuits, I got the toaster oven set up and got those going, they will be done in a little bit.  I have some nice cold milk so they will be really good.  I used a non stick cooking spray this time so hopefully I won't have to clean the tray like I did last time. 

Tomorrow shouldn't be too bad, we will see.  We do work. 

I plan to find a handyman to fix the siding after we get home.  Ideally he (?) can come out the same day and even better speak spanish and explain to #6 he is repairing the siding.  He will have to go into "their" yard to do it even though I have legal access.  Still easier if a friendly face speaking her language says "I'm going to fix their siding". 

It shouldn't be a huge job. 

If he works out we can use him for smaller jobs.  Yum, it smells like biscuits.  I think they are about done. 

Yes, they were done.  No, they did not stick.  Yes, they were very good and I will likely buy again.   The little toaster oven is great for things like this. 

I am tired.  A mania always wears me out, and at best I can hope for a couple days of extreme fatigue and not a hideous plummet into depression.  The Depakote helps a lot with preventing mixed, manic and depressed at the same time, episodes which are when most bipolars kill themselves, it's that bad.  I am always happy to take my Depakote, which always smells like candy.  I am not sure why.  It is documented some generics just smell really good.  It makes pill time more fun. 

But I am lethargic.  Of course my carb fest with the biscuits didn't help.  [grin]

I have mentioned a hotel to Ron a few times.  There is a place not horribly far away.  We will see.  I am not too worried about paint as paint dries pretty quick and what I selected has a very low odor.  Worst case I can pack Ron into a cab and take him to the hotel if it proves necessary.  But he has done pretty well most days we have had work done (except the plumbers).  We will have to see. 

Worst case I have the Blogger app on my phone so I can keep you posted, but I can't read comments in the app.  Oh, I'm tired. 

I am definitely going to bed early. 

No comments: