Saturday, February 15, 2020

Early Saturday

It is funny, for me, to see half the readers think Ron is a victim and half think I am, and too proud to ask for help.

What is the truth?  God knows.  But I am not going to post certain comments.

I didn't sleep great, too much caffeine - with the headache pills I took yesterday I was well over the limit.  Oh, that reminds me, I need to call the kratom people, they sent small bottles instead of large.  It is an honest mistake and the first problem I have had with an order.  I also need to call Lumber Liquidators and ask if they want the business!

Otherwise I am going to order 300 some square feet of flooring and underlayment and then have the first contractor install it.  We will see.

And the guys are here working, they brought a really nice bifold door but it won't fit the laundry room, the loser home builder didn't do the doorway right.  AGH.  Why am I not surprised?  What surprises me, I have a roof over my head that is still standing because they apparently did everything wrong.  He will figure something out.

I sent him some before photos he is going to put on his website, which I think is great.  He does good work even if he isn't finished.

Now I am going to go make some phone calls.

Well, I made my calls.  We will see what happens. 

I should get the rest of my kratom next week sometime, they were very nice, LL was also very nice about the quote on the flooring.  I want to get it all done pretty quick

BUT

Ron's tooth is acting up again so we have to get that dealt with. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a grown woman not a victim. You are knowingly staying with Ron and forcing him to work when he should be retired.

Anonymous said...

Not all vinyl flooring requires and underlayment. What was lumber liquidators quote?

Heather Knits said...

They will get back to me, their guy screwed up. My aunt knows a guy who does flooring so 3 options, LL, my aunt's guy, and the first contractor to bid on my project. Not counting Angie's list, home advisor, etc.

If you think anyone could force Ron to do anything then I have failed to convey who he is and his motivations. He is very stubborn and would never allow himself to be railroaded.

Anonymous said...

You tell Ron you are going to work and you simply take him to the doctor and wheel him in and say what’s wrong. He is so bad off he can’t fight that. At all. It’s really wrong what’s going on.