Wednesday, February 12, 2020

I am glad I did it

One door is off the bathroom and there is a large hole in the drywall as well, facing the interior of the house.  That is not an issue when it's just us because we leave the bathroom door open, I assist Ron, etc.  He comes in to use the toilet while I am in the shower.  

BUT we have workers.  So I set up the toilet chair in Ron's room, we have both needed to use it (Ron's room has a door that shuts, and no drywall damage).  VERY glad I had the chair and no big deal to empty it out.  The waste bucket has a lid you can put on when you empty.  You don't even have to see it.  Very nice.  The guys can work uninterrupted.  

That could have been really awful.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would put the bars up in the bathroom and tell him you did it for yourself . You need those bars just do it now . Be safe.

Anonymous said...

Why not just use a piss bottle like ron?

Heather Knits said...

If I thought I could get away clean...

Remember lithium is a diuretic!