Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Wednesday morning

"Chocolate kratom is one of the most relaxing strains".

My brain did not agree, it felt like I had 5 Mountain Dews.  I was lying in bed trying to sleep when my phone rang.

It was a blocked number so likely the police, about picking up the debit card I found yesterday.  But I specifically told the dispatcher "going to bed" so I guess that did not convey, I would have been angry if I was asleep. I hid the card outside and told them where, and it was gone this morning. 

All this just trying to be a good citizen.

I got up and looked at shower curtains.  Biscuit disputed that, got up on my keyboard, and put it in zoom text mode.  It was pretty funny, he was so pleased sitting on the keyboard.  I turned off the computer and went back to bed, eventually did sleep.

I am up now and will be going to work shortly.  I have a usb keyboard, I prefer them, and I moved the plug to the front of my cpu.  That way I can quickly yank the plug when Biscuit gets up on the keyboard, which he has done before.  He has learned it is a really good way to get attention.

Times like that (and Torbie scratching up furniture) I think one day I am going to miss this behavior.  I am only very mildly annoyed and never angry.

I think I get my orange chair cover today.  It goes over top of a folding chair and I have 2 in the front room at present.  If I like it I will buy another, maybe the red one in the list, and put that on the chair going in the orange room so I can do my God Time and have a place to rest when working out.  It doesn't have to be plush.  And the covers are washable.

And cheap, if they shred it I can just buy another.  Apparently these are popular at events like weddings.  I don't know about using orange as a wedding color, though.  I did purple, lavender, and white roses in my bouquet which I just now realized is in storage.  I did fake flowers, that way I get to keep them and WAY more affordable.

I am looking forward to getting my stuff back but it's going to be one hell of a cleanout.  I will make a video at some point.  And, happily, enough money for a dumpster.

You may not know the clean out left me with one pair of work boots, and a pair of fake crocs.  I developed some foot issues from the work boots so I have been putting baking soda in the shoes.  Cleo likes to play with my shoes so I figured baking soda would be about as safe as I could get.  It makes my feet very dry which is sort of the idea.

But they were getting rough and cracked.  I very seldom use lotion, but when I do I have a generic version I like I get at Walmart, in the brown bottle.  It is about a dollar and has cocoa butter and petroleum jelly in it.  I have found I don't like lotions with glycerin.  They are too sticky.  The brown bottle, whatever it is, is good for my needs.

I have also noticed the back of my hands look really old and dried out.  So, this morn... Biscuit came back and stayed until I left for work. 

Went to work, did that, came home.  Exhausted, slept 4 hours.  It is cold, sunny, and windy but I'm warm inside. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buy your own shower curtain and expensive throw pillows.