Sunday, February 9, 2020

The cats have been adorable today

Cleo slept with me, and Spotty just came in while I was in Ron's room sitting on the bed.  I will be so glad when we rip out that carpet. 

He came in, got on the bed, and got in my lap.  He put his face up to mine and I leaned in and kissed him on his head, he rubbed his mouth against mine.  So he kissed me back, I have never had that.  I am lucky with most cats to do the kiss on the head.  We had a very good time of me petting him lots and him purring.  He is such a sweet little boy. 

I am a member of an orange cats group on FB and they talk about them, say they are more cuddly than other colored cats.  I am beginning to agree.  He is very special no doubt. 

Of course I am doomed now if he has a zoonotic (animal to human) illness but I think it is worth the risk.  He is just the cutest ever baby.  He seems to be feeling better, too. 

A lot of people online are talking about URI in cats (cat colds) so it has been a bad year for them.  I have never had more than one cat catch something, this was a bad year.  But they are all doing well, I just need to top off the water bowl. 

Tomorrow will be a longish day but that's alright.  Some days are like that, but the rest of the week will be me sitting around on my butt while the guys work.  Not overly taxing, I hope. 

I just hope Ron can handle it this time. 

No comments: